You are an important part of the recruitment process for the Little VIP’s Nanny Agency. We aim to find you a lovely family to work for.
Its important you feel a connection with the family when being interviewed.
We want to get to know you and find the right family for you to work for.
Are you passionate about children?
Are you looking to assist in a household and keep things organised and running smoothly?
We will assist you to find the perfect roll in one of the following positions
General duties for you as a Nanny include the following but are not minimised to, depending on the families needs
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment, where the children can grow and develop at their own rate through age appropriate activities.
- Preparing and serving meals for the children.
- Bathing and dressing children.
- Changing nappies and preparing bottles when needed.
- Transporting children to school activities i.e swimming, library and ballet.
- Assisting with homework, reading etc.
- Keeping children’s play areas clean and tidy.
- Conducting light household duties such as washing, unloading/loading dishwasher, emptying trash.
Nannies will be screened for the following
- At least 2 years experience.
- Current first and CPR certificate.
- A current police check.
- A valid blue card (this is a criminal check which is conducted by the government).
- Be interviewed by Little VIP’s, by face to face or Skype where we will look at communication skills, personality, appearance, knowledge of children and there capability.
- Two outstanding references, which will be contacted and checked by Little VIP’s Nanny agency.
- Childcare qualifications (where needed).
- Drivers licence (where needed).
Nanny Enquiry Form
Complete the following Nanny Enquiry Form if you think you would be a perfect fit to someone’s family