We want to assist you in finding the right Nanny for your family. At little VIP’s Nanny Agency we understand each family have their own list of qualities, which you are wanting in a nanny. We are here to find you a Nanny that fits just right into your family lifestyle. We listen carefully to your requirements and match you with a candidate that suits your needs.
It’s about providing security and a safe environment within your home. Your time is valuable and we understand your families safety, happiness and well being is paramount. We will guide you where appropriate and do the hard work for you to free up your time.
Little VIP’s Nanny Agency Offer a variety of services to suit your needs
Advantages of having a Nanny include
More personalised one on one interaction
Sustaining a familiar environment
The convenience of maintaining your family routine
Exposure to illnesses is minimised
The convenience of having a nanny is the one on one interaction in your own home environment where your child/children’s routines can be followed.
Nannies will be screened for the following
- At least 2 years experience.
- Current first and CPR certificate.
- A current police check.
- A valid blue card (this is a criminal check which is conducted by the government).
- Be interviewed by Little VIP’s, by face to face or Skype where we will look at communication skills, personality, appearance, knowledge of children and there capability.
- Two outstanding references, which will be contacted and checked by Little VIP’s Nanny agency.
- Childcare qualifications (where needed).
- Drivers licence (where needed).
General duties for you as a Nanny include the following but are not minimised to, depending on the families needs
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment, where the children can grow and develop at their own rate through age appropriate activities.
- Preparing and serving meals for the children.
- Bathing and dressing children.
- Changing nappies and preparing bottles when needed.
- Transporting children to school activities i.e swimming, library and ballet.
- Assisting with homework, reading etc.
- Keeping children’s play areas clean and tidy.
- Conducting light household duties such as washing, unloading/loading dishwasher, emptying trash.
For registered care it is paid at a standard hourly rate for up to 50 Hrs per child, per week if
- You and your partner are working, training, looking for work, studying at some time in the week that care is provided.
To Claim childcare benefit for registered care you need to download the form and lodge it with receipts within 12 months of the care being provided. We recommend that you contact Centerlink to discuss the situation in person call 136150